How To Right Click On A Mac
If you newly move to the Mac, you can be somewhat confused by How to directly click on a mac trackpad work.
The Mac isn’t cool using a mouse or trackpad which has a crystal clear right-click. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t right-click on the Mac. Irrespective of whether you apply the built-in trackpad in your Mac laptop. Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse or third party mouse using a transparent right mouse button. Here is the way to directly click on a mac.
How to right click on a mac:
Irrespective of how your Mac is installed, pressing the control key on the keyboard and pressing on the principal mouse or trackpad will open a context menu or context menu that offers the identical functionality that many Windows switches are utilized to viewing by right-clicking.
In case you’ve got a third party mouse with the ideal physical button. MacOS ought to comprehend the button and display it so after linking the mouse. If you prefer to get the following button as the click. You may configure that button is the most important one — left or right — from the mouse preferences region.
- Start the system settings from the Dock or by pressing the button in the upper left corner and selecting “System Preferences”.
- Click the trackpad icon.
- Click the Point and Click tab.
- Now click the checkbox next to “Secondary click“
How to turn right click on for a Magic Mouse:
- Start the system settings from the Dock or by pressing the button in the upper left corner and selecting “System Preferences“.
- Click Mouse.
- Select the checkbox “Secondary click” and select “click on the right side” or “click on the left side“, depending on your preferences.